[MPlayer-dev-eng] not received answer

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Fri Apr 21 00:49:41 CEST 2006

On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 18:41:34 -0400
Jerry Geis <geisj at pagestation.com> wrote:

> couple days again I posted a message about a dlink camera that outputs
> h.263.
> I have not received an answer on how to play it.

This is no surprise. First: you did not provide any information
but "it does not work".
Second, you asked a user question on a developer mailing list.
Third, you did not provide a patch.

> There are sample files uploaded (see below) can someone help me or point
> me where I
> should be asking? I first asked users they suggested posting here.

On -users, until you learn how to read bugreports.html.
If you know how to write a bugreport (and this is some form of
a bugreport) then you can try to send it to -advusers.
But be aware that you might get kicked from the list if
your bugreport is incomplete.

You should never ever send a bugreport to -dev-eng.
Unless it comes with a patch attached, that is.

			Attila Kinali

--
心をこめて聞け心をこめて話せ