[MPlayer-dev-eng] Small changes to subreader.c file

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Wed Oct 12 10:41:26 CEST 2005

On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 11:57:42 -0400
Rich Felker <dalias at aerifal.cx> wrote:

> > WTF ARE YOU DOING?
>
> Read my comments on cvslog. The patch was INCORRECT and rushed through
> to get around developers' objections, This is blatently wrong,
> committing controversial code while it's under hot debate, and it in
> fact led to a serious bug.

I've read it and saw that you first reversed it, then claimed
that there were errors.

> The code "belongs" to no one individually.

Valid point. subreader.c should have been broken apart
a long time ago (actualy the whole sub titles system should
have been replaced a long time ago)

> > Do that again and i will revoce your cvs write access.
>
> I think some other devs will be very pissed if you do this. Everything
> I did was totally justified.

I'm sure there would be many pissed people. But
you were not totally justified.

> > Wakatta?
>
> Chigau

Wakaranai yatsu da na...