[MPlayer-dev-eng] Small changes to subreader.c file

Rich Felker dalias at aerifal.cx
Tue Oct 11 17:57:42 CEST 2005

On Tue, Oct 11, 2005 at 10:10:50AM +0200, Attila Kinali wrote:
> On Sat, 8 Oct 2005 17:33:48 -0400
> Rich Felker <dalias at aerifal.cx> wrote:
>
> > On Sun, Oct 09, 2005 at 12:00:06AM +0300, Ivan Kalvachev wrote:
> > > Second patch is commited.
> > > This code is mine and I agree that it should have always been in cr/lf format.
> >
> > And reversed.
>
> WTF ARE YOU DOING?

Read my comments on cvslog. The patch was INCORRECT and rushed through
to get around developers' objections, This is blatently wrong,
committing controversial code while it's under hot debate, and it in
fact led to a serious bug.

> Ivan said that code blongs to him. _HE_ decided that the
> patch should be accepted. And _HE_ is the only one that
> has the _final_ decission over this matter.

The code "belongs" to no one individually.

> Do that again and i will revoce your cvs write access.

I think some other devs will be very pissed if you do this. Everything
I did was totally justified.

> Wakatta?

Chigau

Rich