[MPlayer-dev-eng] Small changes to subreader.c file

Rich Felker dalias at aerifal.cx
Tue Oct 11 00:30:42 CEST 2005

On Mon, Oct 10, 2005 at 10:16:09PM +0200, Adam Tla??ka wrote:
> Dnia Mon, 10 Oct 2005 21:58:55 +0200, RC <rcooley at spamcop.net> napisa??:
> >There are only two types of files.  Text and Binary.  This is
> >clearly not a binary format, and there's no such thing as a text file
> >which must use non-native line-endings.
> Funny to hear that. If I code an application data format which have cr/lf
> line endings and is used to store important ascii data and this format is
> designed
> by me you will say that this is a text file!! But I want it to have this
> particular format and not change it on any operating system. It is coded
> and should look always the same. But you are the wise gay which decided
> that
> that doesn't matter that this is a format for a particular usage :-(.
>
> >It's clear you really don't understand the issue, and this discussion
> >does not belong on -dev anyhow.
> Rather contrary - you are talking about native system text files
> and I am talking about subtitles file format which is not the same.

  SSSSSS    TTTTTTTTTTTT  FFFFFFFF  UUUU    UUUU
SSSS  SSSS  TTTTTTTTTTTT  FFFFFFFF  UUUU    UUUU
SSSS            TTTT      FFFF      UUUU    UUUU
SSSS            TTTT      FFFF      UUUU    UUUU
  SSSSSS        TTTT      FFFFFF    UUUU    UUUU
      SSSS      TTTT      FFFFFF    UUUU    UUUU
      SSSS      TTTT      FFFF      UUUU    UUUU
SSSS  SSSS      TTTT      FFFF      UUUUUUUUUUUU
  SSSSSS        TTTT      FFFF        UUUUUUUU

I'm sorry but you can't seem to understand text any smaller than this
so maybe this will work. Your stupidity has been REJECTED. You are NOT
WELCOME HERE. Continuing it post about this is called TROLLING. It is
not appropriate for this mailing list. GO GOME. STFU! STOP WASTING OUR
TIME!

Rich