[MPlayer-dev-eng] Small changes to subreader.c file

Adam Tlałka atlka at pg.gda.pl
Mon Oct 10 22:16:09 CEST 2005

Dnia Mon, 10 Oct 2005 21:58:55 +0200, RC <rcooley at spamcop.net> napisał:
> There are only two types of files.  Text and Binary.  This is
> clearly not a binary format, and there's no such thing as a text file
> which must use non-native line-endings.
Funny to hear that. If I code an application data format which have cr/lf
line endings and is used to store important ascii data and this format is
designed
by me you will say that this is a text file!! But I want it to have this
particular format and not change it on any operating system. It is coded
and should look always the same. But you are the wise gay which decided
that
that doesn't matter that this is a format for a particular usage :-(.

> It's clear you really don't understand the issue, and this discussion
> does not belong on -dev anyhow.
Rather contrary - you are talking about native system text files
and I am talking about subtitles file format which is not the same.

Regards
--
Adam Tlałka      mailto:atlka at pg.gda.pl    ^v^ ^v^ ^v^
System  & Network Administration Group           ~~~~~~
PGP public key:   finger atlka at sunrise.pg.gda.pl