[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: [MPlayer-users] ssa reader for mplayer using vf_overlay

Jason Tackaberry tack at sault.org
Sat Oct 1 05:01:35 CEST 2005

On Fri, 2005-09-30 at 22:57 -0400, Robert Henney wrote:
> I found the bug in vf_overlay.c.  at the end of invalidate_rect(),
> the line
[...]
> 	priv->invalid_rects = r;

Sorry I haven't replied to your other emails yet.  I've had a busy
night, and will reply tomorrow.

I did find this bug a couple weeks ago, but I haven't posted a new patch
since then.  I should have remembered it when you posted your email.
Sorry for causing you a lot of wasted time, but good eye catching that
one. :)

Until I get a chance to cut a new patch, you might try the patch at:

http://sault.org/mebox/downloads/patches/vf_overlay_outbuf-2005-09-20-TESTING.diff

This patch also includes vf_outbuf (which is another patch I'm working
on, but it's not polished yet).  But it includes the fix you mentioned,
plus I believe a couple others.  You could at least pull vf_overlay.c
from this patch and be a bit further ahead.

Talk to you tomorrow. :)

Cheers,
Jason.