RE: [MPlayer-dev-eng] Bug Report: Different audio sid in the output log by "mplayer dvd://4 -v" command

Nico Sabbi nsabbi at fastwebnet.it
Wed May 18 16:51:58 CEST 2005

>Hi,
>
>   The following is a bug report about different audio sid in the
>output log by "mplayer dvd://4 -v" command. In one word, I find the
>following log
>--------
>[open] audio stream: 0 audio format: dts (5.1) language: en aid: 136
>[open] audio stream: 1 audio format: ac3 (5.1) language: en aid: 129
>[open] audio stream: 2 audio format: ac3 (5.1) language: ja aid: 130
>==> Found audio stream: 131
>--------
>    They have *different* audio aid!

Bugs belong to -users, not to dev-eng.
In any case, those audio ids are perfecty fine, because of how ac3 and dts
are stored in mpeg.
I don't understand what you are complaining about. What audio lang did you
choose, and what "aid" or "alang" do you have in you ~/.mplayer/config ?
What ids you expect to find?