[MPlayer-dev-eng] Bug Report: Different audio sid in the output log by "mplayer dvd://4 -v" command

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Wed May 18 16:31:13 CEST 2005

Hi,

On 5/18/05, Bo Xie <xiebopublic at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    The following is a bug report about different audio sid in the
> output log by "mplayer dvd://4 -v" command. In one word, I find the
> following log
> --------
> [open] audio stream: 0 audio format: dts (5.1) language: en aid: 136
> [open] audio stream: 1 audio format: ac3 (5.1) language: en aid: 129
> [open] audio stream: 2 audio format: ac3 (5.1) language: ja aid: 130
> ==> Found audio stream: 131

Rather strange... I had a similar problem the other week, so I just
forced the track ID with -aid, and moved on. I did not test if that
was a regression from previous MPlayer's versions, and suspected it
was only due to a broken authoring/mastering of the DVD.

Could you maybe upload somewhere a 1-2 Mb sample of your source?
Please follow that document:
http://mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/HTML/en/bugreports_what.html#bugreports_playback

Regards,
Guillaume