[MPlayer-dev-eng] indentation, cosmetics etc...

Ivor H ewitt ivor at ivor.org
Sun May 8 16:41:45 CEST 2005

On Sunday 08 May 2005 11:34, Ivan Kalvachev wrote:

Hi Ivan,

> Ivor, I will review the patch after a while.
> But I would be happy if at least ffmpeg part is
> not XXMC dependet, please make all checks
> at runtime.

I thought it already was. It uses the xvmc_acceleration flag to determine what
level is available.
Or do you mean remove the HAVE_XXMC flag completely and merge its meaning with
the HAVE_XVMC flag?

> And one another minnor issue.. Could you use
> SVLC as in "slice vlc".
> It could be possible to have an MB level vlc.

Sure I'll try and get around to it - I was trying to get this into CVS before
I got any further with the unichrome mpeg4 support since its becoming a
complete PITA keeping the unichrome patch upto date whilst working on
modifications. I think I've got four complete mplayer trees I keep having to
diff and merge changes between...

--
Ivor Hewitt.
http://www.ivor.it - tech | http://www.ivor.org - hedge