[MPlayer-dev-eng] I would like to make a donation

Michael Wang mwang25 at gmail.com
Sat May 7 07:45:52 CEST 2005

Hi Mplayer team,

Thanks for making such a great product.  I downloaded an RPM version
of mplayer and it works!

I would like to make a small donation to thank you for your efforts,
but I really can't buy you a 1U rackmount server.  I was thinking of
just giving you some cash or a small present from Amazon.com.  Other
websites have a link to their paypal account or to an Amazon.com gift
registery.  If you put something like that up on your web site, I bet
many more people will thank you for your efforts.  I know I will!

Thanks,
Michael