[MPlayer-dev-eng] Fade-in filter - video and audio

VJ vijay.s.gill at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 20:19:09 CEST 2005

Hi,
   I have a small suggestion for the great minds who develop MPlayer.
If I had been a good developer, I would have liked to do it myself.
   Is there any chance that a fade-in filter be created? If possible
one for audio and other for video?

Regards from
VJ

Can anybody point me to information on developing multimedia
applications? I would love to develop something and contribute to
MPlayer.

Pardon me if I have committed mistake by sending this mail to dev mail list.