[MPlayer-dev-eng] compiling mga_vid.c for a 2.6 kernel

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Sun Mar 6 00:03:16 CET 2005

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 18:38:07 +0000
Guillaume POIRIER <guillaume.poirier at etudiant.univ-rennes1.fr> wrote:

> >Anyway, now and then i had to patch mga_vid.c to
> >support new kernel versions. Here is my patch (i just
> >cleaned up a bit and used your current HEAD), it
> >supports up to 2.6.11, as your HEAD does not seem to
> >have changed for a while on this.

2.6.11 version is under way. Actually, the code is
fixed/ported/whateveryoucallit but the makefile needs
some cleanup/fixes. I'll do that tomorrow.

> Too bad... You made some unessessary efforts to port it as Attila
> already addressed that issue: http://attila.kinali.ch/mga
> <http://attila.kinali.ch/mga,> but I'm sure he'd be glad to get some
> feadbacks about his code.

Yes, feadback is always a nice thing, though i get
very little.

Please subscribe to mplayer-matrox for further discussions
of this topic.

			Attila Kinali

--
郷に入れば郷に従え