[MPlayer-dev-eng] New remove-logo filter

D Richard Felker III dalias at aerifal.cx
Thu Mar 3 17:41:26 CET 2005

On Thu, Mar 03, 2005 at 12:48:22PM +0100, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 03, 2005 at 01:35:47PM +0200, Oded Shimon wrote:
> >
> > BTW, since you
> > seen to like comments so much, you might want to use doxygen comments. They
> > are pretty much the same as you have now, just built for doxygen... Check
> > DOCS/tech/code-documentation.txt .
>
> Besides, they are mandatory now, so without them your patch is rejected.

Rejection rejected. We already discussed this on irc...his code is so
excessively verbose that the LAST thing we want is more comments to
bloat it up more!
Besides, demanding code documentation for filters is nonsense. It's
not like core components that have interdependence with other parts of
mplayer. The filters are completely standalone modules that just
conform to a particular api so mplayer can use them.

Rich