[MPlayer-dev-eng] DRM functionality as part of decoder of mplayer running on embedded linux

Anup kodpadi a81kodpadi at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 06:54:35 CEST 2005

Thanks Rich,

I understand that by making DRM part of mplayer we cant satisfy the
requirements of the GPL. So I want to know if there are any other ways
of doing it.

Since the audio driver running in our system is the proprietary code,
is it possible to integrate DRM module with it?
 OR
Do I need to complete this DRM processing before giving the media file
to audio driver?

Also Kindly let me know if there are any other technologies similar to
windows media DRM 10  (with open source) which can be integrated with
our mplayer so that it can play all DRM protected files.

 Kodpadi