[MPlayer-dev-eng] [diego at biurrun.de: Re: Xine]

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Fri Jun 17 18:48:18 CEST 2005

The fun continues :)

Diego

----- Forwarded message from Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> -----

From: Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 18:46:41 +0200
To: Matt Jones <mtjones at uccs.edu>
Subject: Re: Xine

On Thu, Jun 16, 2005 at 12:32:37AM -0600, Matt Jones wrote:
> Diego:
>
> While you and your comrades were laughing,

Let me tell you, we still are :)  And just when the laughter started
subsiding, you were so kind to send us another of your priceless rants.

> I went to the Xine website
> and installed it with zero hassle. Xine kicks ass on Redhat EL3. Can
> you say "competition"?

Can you say "cooperation"?  Have a look at the xine and the MPlayer
source code, you'll notice that we share many things among us.  But
that's simply what we filthy Commies do, it's all for the common good
and the great party.  There's no escaping us, we'll even have a booth
together at LinuxTag (http://www.linuxtag.org) where we will continue
planning world revolution together.

xine, MPlayer, vlc, it's all the same crowd - we shall not stop until
a red flag flies right over the white house.

> Capitalism Rules,
> Matt Jones

May I kindly suggest you to try out Microsoft Windows and Windows Media
Player?  They are a good company from the American northwest full of
capitalists.  All of them despise this UN-American free software thing
and are working hard to combat and destroy it.  It should be very much
to your liking.

Diego

P.S.: Please keep sending mails, our lives would be so dull without you,
honestly :)

----- End forwarded message -----