[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: Is it possible to compile mplayer/mencoder as a lib called by other applications?

Bo Xie xiebopublic at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 12:04:40 CEST 2005

There is not respondence for a week. I guess I had not explained it clear.
I mean ffmpeg has ffmpeg lib which can be called by Microsoft Visual
C++ in windows. How about mplayer? Has it similar lib (eg.
mplayer/mencoder lib) which can be called by Microsoft Visual C++?
If there is not this kind of mplayer/mencoder lib, please tell me.
Thank you very very much!

Best Regards,
Xie Bo