[MPlayer-dev-eng] [mtjones at uccs.edu: Redhat EL3?]

Jason Tackaberry tack at sault.org
Sun Jun 12 18:11:13 CEST 2005

On Sun, 2005-06-12 at 17:35 +0200, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> I mean why would he want to install MPlayer if he has *work* to do?  IMO

According to  http://cs.uccs.edu/~akhan/announcements.html, Matt Jones
delivered a presentation on Internet dating site[s].  Perhaps he's
simply too busy trying to find a date and he doesn't have time to rpm -i
the RPM on the download page?

> I'm very tempted to post his message on the front page and answer in
> public, but then again this would completely ruin our NeuTeam image that
> took us so long to build up ;-)

On the other hand, it might be irresponsible not to consider that this
message might be forged.  Even if he thinks people involved in MPlayer
are a bunch of commies, does anyone seriously sign their emails "America
Rules"?  I might be inclined to reply and find out if he's for real.
And if he is, then post it on the website.  Because this one is just too
good.  No commentary necessary, even. :)

Cheers,
Jason.