[MPlayer-dev-eng] FLTK GUI

Alexander Strasser eclipse7 at gmx.net
Thu Jun 9 13:57:35 CEST 2005

Luca Barbato wrote:
> Alexander Strasser wrote:
> >   AFAIK his lib is working quite well. I am trying to get in
> > contact with him again ATM. But AFAICT EFL are not (maybe never
> > will be?) available on Windows.
>
> Evas actually has backends for:
>
> Cairo
> X11
> OpengGL
> Frame buffer
> Qtopia
> Win32
> Xcb
>
> Not sure how well are they all working but are present (and having
> mplayer on zaurus with a pretty gui is a plus=) )

  As I said, some time back it didn't seem to be working, and from
a quick look at their site i couldn't easily judge where it is
working besides X11.

  If support is there or is near, it would be worth a try.
As I said the guy i met back then developed a skin lib using
EFL and was willing to help.

  Alex (beastd)