[MPlayer-dev-eng] osx now on intel cpu's

Nicolas Plourde nicolas.plourde at sympatico.ca
Tue Jun 7 13:52:02 CEST 2005

On 7-Jun-05, at 7:21 AM, Luca Barbato wrote:

> Romain looks more interested in the operating system and knows the
> tecnical issues about moving to x86.

For us, supporting Mac OSX on intel is not problem, only need to fix
the configure script.
I will start working on support for fat binary asap (just need to
download xcode 2.1) for
mplayerosx.

I will also try to buy a transition system but they are not cheap and
you also need
a apple premium/select account to be eligible (donation?).

And just a reminder, this is not the place to rant about apple
business  decision,
keep it dev related plz.

====
Nicolas Plourde <nicolas.plourde at sympatico.ca>