[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: Re: Re: fast SPP - working code

Oded Shimon ods15 at ods15.dyndns.org
Sat Jun 4 14:47:16 CEST 2005

On Sat, Jun 04, 2005 at 02:42:04PM +0200, Jindrich Makovicka wrote:
> Ismail Donmez wrote:

> > This doesn't compile on amd64 :
> >

> [...]
>
> The code would require replacing gp registers with REG_* macros. I will
> disable the mmx optimizations for now on x86-x64, until someone fixes it.

I JUST fixed it, but apperantely I didn't.

{standard input}:791: Error: Incorrect register `%rdx' used with `l' suffix
{standard input}:800: Error: Incorrect register `%rsi' used with `l' suffix

Apperantely using commands like 'addl' on those registers is obviously
illegal.. I'm not sure what to do at this point, i've never made 64-bit
code...

- ods15