[MPlayer-dev-eng] 2005.07.11, Monday :: software patent directive rejected

Daniel Grossman grossman at danielgrossman.org
Fri Jul 22 11:05:00 CEST 2005

Just wanted to say how happy I was to hear this news.  Having experience
only with the United States political system, I assumed that MPlayer would
soon be a memory.  I'm overjoyed to have been wrong in my assumption. :)

--
Dan Grossman
BS, 1999, Computer Science & Mathematics, Yale University

P.S. Please consider adding a PayPal or other form of monetary donation
link to your site; I would certainly contribute!