[MPlayer-dev-eng] Compilation error - SIGHUP and SIGPIPE

Robert Swain robert.swain at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 18:16:24 CEST 2005

Hello,

Since the last commit (1.299) to mencoder.c I have been unable to
compile the CVS.

mencoder.c:939: error: `SIGHUP' undeclared (first use in this function)
mencoder.c:939: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
mencoder.c:939: error: for each function it appears in.)
mencoder.c:940: error: `SIGPIPE' undeclared (first use in this function)

SIGHUP is defined in mplayer.c and SIGPIPE isn't defined anywhere. I
assume I'm missing some system header as I'm using MinGW and MSYS (and
MSYS DTK) on Windows. However, are these two lines necessary as one
member of the mplayerdev IRC channel said that uncaught sig_pipe/hup
will be interpreted as sigterm. This means nothing to me but I felt I
should report this problem.

Is there any other information you require?

Kind regards,
Robert Swain (superdump)