[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: New remove-logo filter

Yartrebo yartrebo at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 27 13:41:28 CET 2005

Is there any reason why I cannot support several formats? I could keep
the tga loader and add in a pgm and bmp loader, and everyone would be
happy. The loader to be used would be determined by the magic number
(first 4 characters) of the file. Unless distribution size and compiled
size is an issue, I don't see the cruft as being as big an issue as
clueless (particularly MS Windows) users scratching their heads over
what is a pgm or png file. The loader code can be relegated to the very
end of the source file, seperated by 20 blank lines, if readability is a
concern.

Sincerely,
Robert Edele