[MPlayer-dev-eng] Mplayer: PT_GNU_STACK RWE

Ivan Gyurdiev ivg2 at cornell.edu
Thu Feb 24 00:10:43 CET 2005

>> >./configure --disable-win32 --disable-dshow --disable-qtx --disable-xanim --disable-real
>>
>> Ok fair enough - no binary codecs, no RWE.
>
>Have you actually tested that?  The main problem here is communication IMO.

Yes of course I tested this - that's what I just did.
This has nothing to do with SELinux, and anyone can check it.
It's just a check whether or not the mplayer binary is marked RWE by the
current gcc.

>None of us has SELinux and you are asking us about SELinux support..  All we
>can do is give you educated guesses.  YOU have to test it on a SELinux
>system.

Right... which is exactly what I am doing. SElinux is irrelevant for
testing what you ask.

--
Ivan Gyurdiev <ivg2 at cornell.edu>
Cornell University