[MPlayer-dev-eng] SSA in mkv with adjacent \N patch

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 23:04:52 CET 2005

Hi,

On 12/14/05, The Wanderer <inverseparadox at comcast.net> wrote:
> Robert Henney wrote:
>
> > This patch was submitted back in February but neither committed nor
> > rejected.  With the year almost at its end I decided it was about time
> > to bring it up again.
> >
> > In summary it improves the handling of instances of double '\N' and
> > cases where SUB_MAX_TEXT is exceeded.
> >
> > Amazingly the patch still appears to apply cleanly, so the attached
> > patch is the same one that went to this list in February.
> >
> > The Feb 17 thread of the same subject provides a bit more context.
>
> Any comments on this patch?

Moritz Bunkus is the one who maintains that part of MPlayer. He
commented on the first version on the patch, but not on the newer
version.
Let's hope he will have a look at it a comment on it.

Guillaume
--
MPlayer's doc is offline. Find some fresh one here:
http://tuxrip.free.fr//MPlayer-DOCS-HTML/en/