[MPlayer-dev-eng] An audio filter for MPlayer to use Winamp DSP plugins

Gianluigi Tiesi mplayer at netfarm.it
Tue Aug 30 02:10:52 CEST 2005

Intresting, I've looked a lot into win32 mplayer dll loader, but the
code is a bit messed (yes it works, but it's not so easy to
understand/enhance/patch). I've tried for long to add exeception handler
but at the first look of the xbmc code, they also skipped
_CxxThrowException().
The code is sure more clean but it's c++ code so I think it
cannot be ported directly to mplayer.
Anyway I'll take a more deep look to find if some code
can be ported to mplayer. I would suggest a complete rewrite of win32
loader, but at this time I miss knolwedge for the internals like
pe image loader / execution.

Bye
--
Gianluigi Tiesi <sherpya at netfarm.it>