[MPlayer-dev-eng] New Features

Nico Sabbi nsabbi at email.it
Fri Aug 26 16:20:44 CEST 2005

oliver.henning at nextiraone.de wrote:

>Hi there,
>
>to use MPlayer as an external viewer for video processing, the following
>functions need to be available:
>
>Slave interface:
>----------------------
>
>- get_time_pos    current position as time in 1/10th second precision
>  [get_percent_pos is not precise enough as 1% of a long movie can mean
>time resolution of 1 minute or more]

you can forget it for the time being :) the current reliability rate is 0%
for many formats

>- get_playing       2== paused 1 == playing   0 == not playing
>
>-fit   <width>:<height>  rescale the image to fit into the given width
>and height, preserving aspect ratio (just like manually resizing the
>MPlayer window with the mouse)

I add: I'd like to have a way to zoom in and out (not full-screen)
keeping the A/R
(e.g. +/-10% along the diagonal)

>-move <left>:<top>  move MPlayer window
>

>Command line options
>---------------------------------
>
>-no_window_decoration
>
>-fit   <width>:<height>  rescale the image to fit into the given width
>and height, preserving aspect ratio (just like manually resizing the
>MPlayer window with the mouse)
>

>I offer to help with that (testing or implementation) as I really need
>them.
>
>Greetings,
>Oliver

send a patch :)

    Nico

 Sponsor:
 Solo 10 Euro per chiamare in tutto il mondo!! Scopri il vantaggio di Email Phone Card,        clicca subito
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2685&d=26-8