[MPlayer-dev-eng] MPlayer OS X

Micah Gideon Modell micah at csh.rit.edu
Thu Aug 25 16:26:44 CEST 2005

OK, I'll work on building the player - which modules will I need for
that?  I've currently got mplayerosx and that's all.  Do I need any
others?  Additionally, what do you need in a distribution?  Is it
more than the .app folder?

Cheers!

Micah Gideon Modell
- --
http://www.csh.rit.edu/~micah
http://www.LiveJournal.com/users/micah_gideon
AIM: Micah Modell
If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it. (Andrew
A. Rooney)

Thus spake Nicolas Plourde on Aug 25, 2005, at 8:12 PM: