[MPlayer-dev-eng] MPlayer OS X

Nicolas Plourde nicolas.plourde at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 13:12:08 CEST 2005

On 24-Aug-05, at 10:49 PM, Micah Gideon Modell wrote:

> Nicholas and Ivo, you seem to be most active on this portion of the
> project:
>
> OK, so where might I fit into all of this?  I have some ideas of
> things I'd like to do in the long run, but I don't know the code
> yet at all.  I'd love to help accomplish some task(s) related to
> the GUI which will help the project (bugs/features/docs) but I need
> a bit of direction.  What would help you most right now?  I'd
> really like to contribute primarily in the form of documented code,
> but if straight documentation is what you need and it'll help me
> get familiar - let me know.  Just please give me a discreet and
> manageable task.

For starter you can try to build the mplayer and mplayerosx source
and create a distribution.
The mplayerosx portion of the project need to be documented for user
and developer.
mplayerosx also need testing and feature suggestion. I will try to
make available the latest
build of mplayer osx available on the web.

====
Nicolas Plourde <nicolas.plourde at gmail.com>