[MPlayer-dev-eng] GTK2

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sun Aug 14 10:34:17 CEST 2005

Hi,
On Sun, Aug 14, 2005 at 04:37:17AM +0300, Onur Kucuk wrote:
>  Here is a patch to make MPlayer gui GTK2. Besides benefits of GTK2
> (Unicode) it should provide more stability while using the arts
> audio output with gui.

I ran across that patch a few days ago but didn't get to cleaning it up.
So now you can do that :-)
Comments on the patch:
First of all you have a lot of whitespace changes, which makes the patch
very hard to read - especially which part of configure you changed and
which ones are unchanged is very difficult to see.

> +        // Ugly hack, but we don't wanna loose events
> +        while( !GTK_WIDGET_VISIBLE( PopUpMenu ) ) {

Hmm... would be nice to know what exactly the problem is here. What
events will be lost without the loop? And what is the effect of that?

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger

P.S.: If you can, please attach patches as text/plain, makes commenting
on them much easier for me...