[MPlayer-dev-eng] Using MPlayer [Umer Naseer]

Umer Naseer umer at wavetec.com
Sun Apr 24 19:09:56 CEST 2005

Dear All,

I want to use MPlayer from another program. I want to make a simple  application in which one program can control mplayer so that the program can anytime ask mplayer to run a particular .mpg file.

I want a very fast switching between the videos. Because normally the Mplayer will be running a default video. after the event the program asks mplayer to switch to another video. after this newly called video is completed , mPlayer should seitch back to its old default movies that it was playing

This is very urgent please reply as early as possible.

Regards
umer