[MPlayer-dev-eng] PATCH to support theora-exp in mplayer

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Sat Apr 23 18:32:33 CEST 2005

Timothy B. Terriberry wrote:

> The Wanderer wrote:
>
>>> +    /*If we're not dropping frames, get an image.*/
>>> +    if(!(flags&3)){
>>
>> Please use a defined FLAG_NAME here, rather than an unexplanatory
>> number.
>
> Sure, that was copied out of one of the other filters, and I didn't
> see anything obvious in the associated headers (I did look). What
> flag name should I use?

I'm not familiar with that part of the code (or much of any other,
really), but by a quick grep for flags defined to be 3, you probably
want VDFLAGS_DROPFRAME which is defined in libmpcodecs/vd.h. I'm not
completely sure that's correct, but none of the other existing #defines
seem appropriate.

--
       The Wanderer doesn't like the degree of commage in that sentence

side of it.