[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: MPlayer-dev-eng Digest, Vol 28, Issue 17

Guillaume Poirier poirierg at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 11:24:30 CEST 2005

Hi,

On Apr 11, 2005 7:50 AM, b.white <b.c.01.26 at gmail.com> wrote:
> hi,
>    i cannot compile Mplayer1-pre6 with gcc3.4.x,something wrong in
> snow.c,have any PATCH?
> b.c

You can be sure that you won't get much help like this:

1) A compilation problem on a release that has been out for
  quite a while, and therefore thoughtfully tested by countless
  users (so we all know it compiles at the very least) doesn't
 make it a an issue that is worth being discussed on this
  development list
2) You're not giving us that much details about you compilation
  toolchain, I don't see any log attached, so I assume you
 didn't read that fine documentation:
  http://mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/HTML/en/bugreports.html
3) You're replying to an unlerated thread
4) You're top posting
5) There might be other things, but I guess it's enough for now.

Guillaume