[MPlayer-dev-eng] XviD 1.1.x support

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Thu Sep 30 01:38:28 CEST 2004

Guillaume POIRIER wrote:

> The thing is: I never had the opportunity until I started
> contributing to MPlayer to do some collaborating where peer review as
> absolutely necessary.
> So I'm absolutely unfamiliar with what is involved by the reviewing
> process, and the way a patch should be sent (like: "cosmetics", then
> real code, or the other way)

I'm probably even less familiar with the peer-review arrangement in
general than you are, except by virtue of having lurked hereabouts
longer, but as far as I've been able to tel the standard here is for
cosmetic changes to be committed *after* the real code rather than
before. (If the cosmetic changes get accepted at all, which 99% of the
time they don't.)

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.