[MPlayer-dev-eng] SCSI HDD Donation

Arpi arpi at mplayerhq.hu
Mon Sep 27 07:54:14 CEST 2004

Hi,

> Hello Dev-Team,
>
> are you interested in two U3SCSI HDDs? The driveas are IBM Ultrastar
> DDYS-T18350; 18GB, 10.000rpm. The SCSI connector is none SCA. The drives
> are used but in best condition. Production Date is August 10th 2001.
>
> Regads,
>    Uwe Kiewel
>    - GERMANY -

Yes, we are very interested!
The old IDE drives in the server keep dieing, and we have scsi drives
for the system (OS, swap, temp, cvs, web etc) only, the FTP, /home,
list archives etc are still on these ide drives :(

A'rpi / MPlayer, Astral & ESP-team

--
MPlayer's new image: happiness & peace & cosmetics & vmiklos