[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: Bugzilla: make it usable now!

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Thu Sep 16 08:29:32 CEST 2004

Hey,

> You could hack the python-based reportbug package, which is very
> convenient, to suit mplayer's needs.

That's one of the things that I definitely thought about. Problem is
that I know nada about Python to begin with, and I'm not eager to learn
yet another script language because my time's limited enough as it is
now. But such a reportbug tool would be VERY handy.

Anyway, I still think that the complete lack of a web based input tool
is a serious drawback.

> There's a pretty good mail interface to Bugzilla from Mandrake:

That'd be cool. Could you please try to find that URL again? Thanks.

Mosu