[MPlayer-dev-eng] Fwd: mplayer audio bug in Panther?

Reza Jelveh reza.jelveh at tu-harburg.de
Mon Sep 13 23:00:43 CEST 2004

On Thu, 9 Sep 2004 11:27:20 -0500
Andy Korth <kort0061 at mrs.umn.edu> wrote:

> Hello mplayer team,
>
> Here's a problem and a likely solution that was discussed on the
> [MPlayerOSX-devel] list.  However, the same problem appears when
> building from the source of the mplayer project. (My apologies if this
>
> mail shouldn't be sent to this list, but it seems appropriate to me;
> I'm not sure how mplayer and the mplayer OS X projects are related)
>
> Andy

Hi,
well there currently is a little problem. all the osx devs seem to be
gone or disappeared(maybe they have some holidays now? :)).
anyway -ao macosx was just rewritten so its likely to still contain some
bugs. my cube is still broken too so i couldnt even test if i wanted to.
the current temp workaround would be to compile mplayer with sdl and use
-ao sdl instead of -ao macosx till its fixed. at least for your
mplayerosx users would be happy then.

regards
reza jelveh