[MPlayer-dev-eng] Fwd: mplayer audio bug in Panther?

Andy Korth kort0061 at mrs.umn.edu
Thu Sep 9 18:27:20 CEST 2004

Hello mplayer team,

Here's a problem and a likely solution that was discussed on the
[MPlayerOSX-devel] list.  However, the same problem appears when
building from the source of the mplayer project. (My apologies if this
mail shouldn't be sent to this list, but it seems appropriate to me;
I'm not sure how mplayer and the mplayer OS X projects are related)

Andy

Begin forwarded message: