[MPlayer-dev-eng] Skin update: xmmplayer-1.4

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Tue Sep 7 11:47:30 CEST 2004

nostrildamus writes:
> Skin update:
>
> xmmplayer-1.4.tar.bz2
> has been uploaded to
> ftp.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming
>
> Updated and works with at least MPlayer v1.0pre5.

Thanks for sending in this update.  What are the changes?  Scognito
and myself have reworked your skin in the meantime and fixed some bugs
in it.  Have you already seen version 1.1 and compared it to your
version 1.0?

Scognito, could you please check this skin?  I've moved it to my home
directory:

http://mplayerhq.hu/~diego/xmmplayer-1.4.tar.bz2

> If this is not the right list, please accept
> my apology and direct me to the appropriate one.

It's appropiate.

Diego