[MPlayer-dev-eng] release changelog

Arpi arpi at mplayerhq.hu
Sun Oct 31 08:49:57 CET 2004

Hi,

> Hi everybody!
>
> We've been talking on IRC about making a release soon (and yes, we
> should do one).  One thing about making releases is preparing the
> changelog.  This is a very tedious job that takes quite a bit of
> time.  Therefore I suggest that we start updating the changelog
> continuously from now on and make an entry for changes that deserve
> mentioning together with the commit or right after the commit.
>
> Diego

the "correct" way of dong that is generating changelog from cvs log.
as it's too long & detailed, the maintainer (or sbomebody who knows
most of the code and happenings round the code) can edit it down.
it used to be made by me while i was active. now, ask alex...

A'rpi / MPlayer, Astral & ESP-team

--
MPlayer's new image: happiness & peace & cosmetics & vmiklos