[MPlayer-dev-eng] Release... How about it?

RC rcooley at spamcop.net
Sun Nov 21 01:59:57 CET 2004

On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 18:00:53 +0100 (CET)
Arpi <arpi at mplayerhq.hu> wrote:

> how come libmpeg2 to the win32 dll support question?

Wow.  I have no idea what that sentence is supposed to mean.

> anyway, if you have a bug with libmpeg2, why dont you report it?

I've reported a couple, other users have reported more.  I've been
sending quite a few bug reports that just get completely ignored, so I
only report real show-stoppers that I can't figure out how to work
around.

Telling people to send bugreports, which mostly get ignored, is an easy
cop-out.

I didn't intend for this thread to get crazy.  If the devs want to make
a release, don't let me hold everything up...  Just offering my advice.