[MPlayer-dev-eng] Release... How about it?

Thu Nov 18 23:24:06 CET 2004

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004, Reimar D?ffinger wrote:

RD>Wrong. It sure was read, and I even discussed it with beastd (I don't
RD>know if I referred specifically to this mail, but still...).

OK, sorry.. That's good, but there was no reaction in mailing lists and
you sent this patch only after I wrote here - so my comment still
applies.

RD>> code, maybe someone kept the original patch and can send it again so it
RD>> can be reversed?
RD>
RD>This patch did not cause the bug, actually just several bugs were hiding
RD>behind this one...
RD>
RD>Please try the attached patch, I can't see any point in using a pipe for
RD>buffering keyboard input anyway...

It doesn't help. Well, actually it does, it reduces the effect (so the
maximum reaction latency is about 1 second now, much better than
before), but that's far from what it was before that stuck buttons
patch.

--

Vladimir