[MPlayer-dev-eng] Release... How about it?

Wed Nov 17 20:00:29 CET 2004

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004, Reimar D?ffinger wrote:

RD>I'd really like to have a release soon, there were so many bug fixed
RD>that I think it would be quite worth it for any user that fears CVS.
RD>And more importantly, so many features were added, we really need that
RD>additional checking IMHO...

Please consider my post to mplayer-users list (sigh.. unfortunately,
bugreports are still read only if they are posted directly to
mplayer-dev list). I can't send the patch because I don't have this
code, maybe someone kept the original patch and can send it again so it
can be reversed?
Here is that message:

---