[MPlayer-dev-eng] Fast OpenGL playback

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Tue Nov 9 20:56:28 CET 2004

Jan Knutar wrote:

> On Tuesday 09 November 2004 21:19, The Wanderer wrote:
>
>> results - for, again, 300 frames apiece - are below in increasing
>> order of speed, averaged from three runs each. (A couple of these
>> were included just for the heck of it.)
>
> Were you looking at the VC or VO cpu usage columns?

The VO column - or at least I believe that's what it was; the second of
the five numbers, counting left-to-right.

I don't think it would make much sense for there to be anywhere near
*that* much variation in the VC number, in any case, given that all of
these tests used the same file.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.