[MPlayer-dev-eng] Synchronization of players in LAN and Cinepack crash

J.A. Gutierrez spd at shiva.cps.unizar.es
Tue May 4 21:45:12 CEST 2004

> Could you test again with latest CVS?  We're now using the cinepak
> decoder from libavcodec and our native one will be dropped soon.
> Maybe it does not have these problems.

	still crashes...

	I'm not sure which code it's using. Just like before, it says:

	MPlayer dev-CVS-040504-20:20-3.3.2 (C) 2000-2004 MPlayer Team

	Opening video decoder: [vfw] Win32/VfW video codecs
	Loaded DLL driver iccvid.dll
	Selected video codec: [cvidvfw] vfm:vfw (Cinepak Video)

> > 	You can read the details at
> >
> > 	http://giga.cps.unizar.es/~spd/src/graphics/mplayer/mplayer_bug.txt
>
> You should make that patch with "diff -u" to get a unified diff.  It's
> much easier to read.

	ok;
http://giga.cps.unizar.es/~spd/src/graphics/mplayer/mplayer_force_drop.patch

--
finger spd at shiva.cps.unizar.es for PGP      /
.mailcap tip of the day:                   /             La vida es una carcel