[MPlayer-dev-eng] Synchronization of players in LAN and Cinepack crash

J.A. Gutierrez spd at shiva.cps.unizar.es
Tue May 4 10:50:22 CEST 2004

	Hello

	Some time ago I sent some mails about LAN synchronisation for
	mplayer.

	Now the code is working; you can find it at

	http://giga.cps.unizar.es/~spd/src/graphics/mplayer/
	http://giga.cps.unizar.es/~spd/src/graphics/mplayer/cmplayer.txt

	but I've found what seems to be a bug in Cinepack decoder:
	in short, mplayer crashes when there is a drop while playing
	cinepack compressed movies. I sent a report to MPlayer-users,
	but there was no answers.

	You can read the details at

	http://giga.cps.unizar.es/~spd/src/graphics/mplayer/mplayer_bug.txt

--
finger spd at shiva.cps.unizar.es for PGP      /
.mailcap tip of the day:                   /             La vida es una carcel