[MPlayer-dev-eng] KiSS of copyright

Ivan Kalvachev ivan at cacad.com
Fri Mar 26 22:14:49 CET 2004

BTW KiSS discusion have moved to mplayer-legal (developers only)
All developers that have not subscribed there, please do.

Now about copyright, use and GPL.
I think that Christof is tring to explain, that
if KiSS don't accept the GPL license, we may bring to trail
not only KiSS Technology, but also all its costumers, that
use the contaminated firmware.

I could say that this is a very good reason
KiSS to replace all contaminated firmware.

Best Regards
   Ivan Kalvachev
  iive