[MPlayer-dev-eng] KiSS of copyright

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Wed Mar 17 07:00:25 CET 2004

D Richard Felker III wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 17, 2004 at 02:27:25AM +0100, Gabucino wrote:
>
>> D Richard Felker III wrote:
>>
>>> mplayer-legal already existed, but it's closed/private and no one
>>> is subscribed.
>>
>> There already many people subscribed, except you.
>
> I subscribed but never got any mail on it. Was I kicked off or
> something?

I gathered the impression that the memberlist was wiped clean when the
list was made private; I had subscribed, but since I'm not a developer
but only an interested bystander I assumed I wouldn't be allowed back on
the list.

Regardless, since the major discussion on the subject has been taking
place here, I wouldn't be surprised if the explanation for your not
receiving any is simply that no one had sent any messages to the -legal
list.

--
       The Wanderer