[MPlayer-dev-eng] KiSS of copyright

Alex Beregszaszi alex at fsn.hu
Wed Mar 10 09:10:10 CET 2004

Hi,

> I'd like to hear from the parties involved in this "conspiracy" with
> their sides of the story. We've already heard from Gabucino on IRC,
> but he says Arpi and Alex have been involved in the negotiations too.
I was away from the net at the times this negotiation has been done. That
means I have only talked to the guys after the agreement. Also I'm guilty
because I've heard about this $$$ thing, but haven't written a mail to other
devs.

> This whole fiasco is a huge blemish on MPlayer as it stands, and I
> feel all the developers deserve a thorough explanation (and possibly
> an apology, depending on what's been done).
If this gets slashdotted, MPlayer can close the business soon.

Alex Beregszaszi	e-mail: alex at fsn.hu
Free Software Network	cell: +36 70 3144424