[MPlayer-dev-eng] A bug in MPlayer slave mode ?? (get_percent_pos)

RomulusPfeiffer romuluspfeiffer at uni.de
Wed Mar 3 10:40:06 CET 2004

Ok. I know that I should not write any bugreports to this mailing list.
But in the mplayer users mailing list nobody gave me an answer to this
question. Therefore I thought that somebody of the developers could tell
me anything. Can anybody say me to whom I am to turn with my problem ??

Am Tue, 02 Mar 2004 16:14:27 +0100 hat RomulusPfeiffer
<romuluspfeiffer at uni.de> geschrieben: